Supply Chain & Master Data Manager – Boxmeer
Marielle van Gastel | 31 January 2020
Our customer Ernst & Young (EY) asked us to search for a Management Consultant for their discipline Supply Chain.
EY offers consulting services to their clients. As first assignment within EY, you will work as Supply Chain & Master Data Manager in Boxmeer (4 days a week). One day a week you will work from the head office in Amsterdam.
In this role you will report to the Associate Partner Supply Chain and / or Digital You will manage a dedicated and multidisciplinair team of 7 people (Technology, Supply Chain, Change and Analytics).
Every day, entrepreneurs, companies and entire countries are shaping the future by their actions. But the world is changing fast. Ernst & Young (EY) partners with them to help them solve their toughest business challenges.
Digital advances continuously impact businesses. EY help their clients to embrace this ‘digital disruption’ and to solve traditional business problems using new technologies, data and analytics. EY sees technology and data as a set of tools that help them solve business issues faster and more effectively across the enterprise. Whether they are supporting with assurance, consulting, tax, or transaction services, they always encourage their clients to create opportunities and manage risk so they can grow responsibly. The same goes for their own organization.
EY believes a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. They work continuously to improve the quality of all of their services, investing in their people and innovation. And they are proud to work with others – from their clients to wider stakeholders – to use their knowledge, skills and experience to help fulfill their purpose and create positive change. The advisory team within EY works with different specialized advisors in different disciplines. From development to implementing a strategy within all different company branches and different segments. The advisors work at C-level for Fortune top 500 companies within the fields of IT, Supply Chain, Operational Effectiveness, Finance, Actuarial Services, Technology and Risk and Transactions.
In the position of Supply Chain & Master Data Manager:
- You will develop the digital capability of the supply chain competence;
- You will deliver tangible business value for their clients through digital transformations of their global supply chain;
- You drive the adoption of master data management processes, organization and governance from CIO and COO to local sites;
- You drive the optimization of supply chain processes through best practices combined with digitization, automation and analytics;
- You connect the domains of master data- and supply chain management with Technology and Analytics.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is experienced in (leading) Supply Chain- & Master Data Management Implementations/ Transformations;
- Obtains a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Has 5-10 years work experience, preferably in consultancy;
- Has experience with the supply chain and with CPR/Life Sciences/Diversified Industrial Products;
- Obtains excellent communication and collaboration skills in client facing positions;
- Is fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Is a strong communicator, able to explain complex challenges and solutions to planners, higher management and consultants alike;
- Is a team player, an inspirator and fun to work with;
- Is willing to work 4 days in Boxmeer and 1 day in the Amsterdam EY office.
A competitive remuneration package is offered where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The comprehensive total rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus EY offer you:
- Amazing career opportunities because of individual support/attention, participation in challenging projects and a strong network;
- Working in an inspiring and innovative environment with ambitious, committed colleagues with eye on the human aspects;
- Diverse and interesting work opportunities and assignments thanks to their innovative activities with varied and exciting clients.
Please note that as part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement from EY regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.
Inspired-Careers, Recruitment for Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals, has been selected to find and select the best candidate for this position. If you are interested or if you want more information, please contact:
Marielle van Gastel, Managing Partner Inspired-Careers
email@example.com | +31 613960030