Supply Chain- & Master Data Manager – Boxmeer
Marielle van Gastel | 10 January 2020
- Our Customer in Consultancy business, asked us to search the best professionals for a Supply Chain- and Master Data Management role.
The advisory team works with different specialized advisors in different disciplines. From development to implementing a strategy within all different company branches and different segments. The advisors work at C-level for Fortune top 500 companies within for example the field of Supply Chain
In the position of Supply Chain- & Master Data Manager you will lead a team of 7 professionals.
- You will develop the digital capability of the supply chain competence;
- You will deliver tangible business value for clients through digital transformations of their global supply chain;
- You drive the adoption of (future state) master data management processes, organization and governance from CIO and COO to local sites;
- You drive the optimization of supply chain processes through industry knowledge and best practices combined with digitization, automation and analytics;
- You connect the domains of master data- and supply chain management with Technology and Analytics.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Experienced in (leading) Supply Chain- & Master Data Management Implementations/ Transformations;
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
- 5 -10 years work experience, preferably in consultancy;
- Experience in the supply chain and CPR/Life Sciences/Diversified Industrial Products;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in client facing positions;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Strong communicator, able to explain complex challenges and solutions to planners, higher management and consultants alike;
- Team player, inspirator, fun to work with;
- Willing to work 4 days in Boxmeer and 1 day in the Amsterdam.
Our customer offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Her comprehensive total rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus they offer you:
- Amazing career opportunities because of individual support and attention, participation in challenging projects and a strong company network;
- Working in an inspiring and innovative environment with knowledgeable, ambitious, committed colleagues with an eye on the human aspects;
- Diverse and interesting work opportunities and assignments thanks to her innovative activities with a varied and exciting client list.
Please note that as part of the application procedure there is an Assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES).
Inspired-Careers, Recruitment for Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals, has been selected to find and select the best candidate for this position. If you are interested or if you want more information, please contact:
Marielle van Gastel, Managing Partner Inspired-Careers
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 613960030