Supply Chain Coordinator (Export) (COMPLETED) – Zuid-Holland
Nissrine Kohen | 7 November 2019
For our client which is based in Zuid-Holland we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator (Export). In this position you will be working within an environment with an international outlook and manage the complete operational supply chain for product lines/ranges/customers as part of the overall Supply Chain team.
In this role you will act as supply chain specialist, you will be a member of the Supply Chain execution team focusing on the Export Business. You will be involved in all the supply aspects of the international roll-out (currently close to 30 countries). You work with third party manufacturing partners. Furthermore you will be the liaison between the 3rd party customers, corporate supply and the manufacturers to secure a seamless execution of the operational supply chain. This includes order/forecast management and the management of export documentation. You will take care of the coordination of artworks changes/new launches back into the supply chain. Ensure phase in /phase out is managed appropriately. Furthermore you will coordinate, and escalate where required, any other logistical aspects particular to the product line or range.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with distribution agreements and supply agreements;
- Ensure all activities are within the framework of the Quality system, including the setting and achievement of relevant KPI’s;
- Generation of relevant Supply Chain management reports;
- Develop and manage a value add relationship with relevant clients;
- Arrange transport, invoicing and appropriate export/import documentation;
- Processing of freight claims and customer complaints;
- Obtaining export certificates from various governments/agencies in compliance with each shipment.
- College degree in Business and a minimum of 3 years Supply Chain experience preferably with an element of Export;
- Logistics qualification;
- A solution provider with some experience of business integration into supply chain activities;
- Practical business acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Excellent verbal and written skills (English only);
- Strong team skills;
- Excellent computer skills including Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Project;
- Willing to work in a result based, fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work independently and on one’s own initiative;
- Occasional travel is part of your job.