Senior Account & Project Manager (CSR) – Alkmaar
Marielle van Gastel | 10 September 2018
About the company:
A dynamic, growing and innovative marketleader with a mission that wants to provide her clients with data they can trust, report and act on. A service oriented knowledge provider with a secure and collaborative software tool. Together with a committed team of Supply Chain Analysts, Project Managers and IT specialists, she ensures its clients know where their products come from, under which conditions they are created and what the ingredients or components of their products are.
This company delivers validated data that enable her clients to manage their supply chain risks in real-time and improve issues related to product safety, quality, social compliance and environmental risks. She delivers services and IT tools, but has external developers that create the software applications. Her clients are large companies like Ahold Delhaize, Jumbo, Detailresult Groep, Superunie and Maxeda and many others.
She supports clients who want to make a difference in their supply chain with their buying power in a cost effective way. In order to support her clients and their suppliers, she is looking for a new member of her team: Senior Account & Project Manager (40 hours)
The account manager is responsible for the management of a group of approximately seven clients. Reporting to the Head of Operations this position’s primary responsibility is to oversee the relationships with clients, planning and implementation of all ongoing tasks and projects, including budgetary responsibilities and further development of project portfolios of her clients.
In this role you are in charge of managing relationships with the customers. You are responsible of building long-term relationships with clients and stays with the clients for the length of their relationship with the company. The main aim is to create and maintain the vision and roadmap of reaching clients’ goals through the companies and Clients collaboration. The manager should always put the client wishes first and should be focused on financial returns. The Senior Account & Project Manager represents the client perspective within the team. You will help the clients make critical decisions related to sustainability strategy and supply chain transparency by bringing data-driven analysis, practical insight into supply chain issues and hot spots, and proven methodologies to visualize supply chains and sustainability goals of the clients. It will be important to always know the trends and focus of the fastmoving consumer good market that clients operate in and proactively think with clients how to advance sustainability and food safety strategy within their supply chains.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Spend time with clients to understand their challenges
• Suggest solutions by marrying knowledge of the company with the understanding of the client challenges. Write and follow up on proposals
• Write briefs to make sure there is a common understanding of projects and deliverables that the team provides to clients
• Push the project managers and customer care coordinators to follow the agreements
• Review deliverables before the client sees them
• Sign off on invoicing
• Pro-actively doing sales and further develop client’s portfolio
• Forecasting and progress monitoring. Responsible for income and costs targets
• Participate in project management and implementation when relevant
• Keep an overview on all ongoing activities, including projects and IT tickets planning for client and ensure that it is effectively
communicated and followed up
• You have experience with account management, relationship management and networking;
• Training and education in Business Administration, Marketing, Sustainability or related field;
• You are used to work with and following financial targets;
• You have experience with project management and strong proven commercial skills;
• You are service oriented, a problem solver and a team player with a “can do attitude”;
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills;
• You have very good planning and organizing skills;
• Excellent understanding of the Dutch, English and German languages;
• You are able to perform under high pressure and are confident operating in an environment with uncertainties
• You are able to be flexible in changing plans;
• You like making a difference with the work you do.
• A position that enables self initiative and ownership
• A great and sustainably place to work with motivated, professional and enthusiast colleagues
• Attention for professional and personal growth
• Possibilities to grow within a company that is growing
• Flexible working conditions
NEW download our INSPIRED-JOBS APP: http://bit.ly/1pAIDR0 (iOS) or http://bit.ly/1uF7VPi (Android)
Marielle van Gastel
Marielle van Gastel