Sales Support Management – Sustainable & transparante Supply Chains (COMPLETED) – Alkmaar (North-Holland)
Marielle van Gastel | 21 April 2020
A dynamic, growing and innovative market leader with a mission that wants to provide her clients with data they can trust, report and act on. A service oriented knowledge provider with a secure and collaborative software tool. Together with a committed team of Supply Chain Analysts, Project Managers and IT specialists, she ensures its clients know where their products come from, under which conditions they are created and what the ingredients or components of their products are.
This company delivers validated data that enable her clients to manage their supply chain risks in real-time and improve issues related to product safety, quality, social compliance and environmental risks. She delivers services and IT tools, but has external developers that create the software applications. Her clients are large companies like Ahold Delhaize, Jumbo, Detailresult Groep, Superunie, Maxeda and many others.
She supports clients who want to make a difference in their supply chain with their buying power in a cost effective way. In order to support her clients and their suppliers, she is looking for a new member of her team: Sales Management
In this role you will be part of a motivated team. Your main responsibility is to support the pre-sales and sales processes and take responsibility for all lead follow up and proposal writing until implementation phase. You will help manage content creation and ensure the brand is consistent throughout every submitted proposal. You follow the relevant market trends and identify how the services can add value and advises where necessary. You will approach potential clients to discuss their needs and explain how you would be able to help. Client wishes should always be put first and focus should be on financial returns. You work closely with other colleagues who are involved with sales and acquisition and you will report to the Business Development Manager.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Supports account managers and the management team on sales-related activities;
• You develop and continuously update knowledge of the services, tools – Solutions, Teamleader, Tableau (understanding of how it operates);
• Maintains relevant information on Teamleader;
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives by mapping a specific market via desk research;
• You maintain an understanding of the retail FMCG market and the developments;
• Initiate sales meetings with clients (internal);
• Follows up on leads, (cold) calling acquisition, and sales of (new) clients and supports the process;
• Keeps an eye on planning and deadlines and coordinate with COO for keeping up costs budget;
• Draft, write and edit proposals and other external facing documents using the relevant templates and agreements;
• Takes meeting minutes, prepares and send meeting summaries.
• At least Bachelors degree (HBO) with an commercial background;
• Very good understanding of and experience in efficiently using most common office programs and software (Excel, Onedrive, other MS office products);
• A few years of relevant experience;
• You have experience with project management and strong proven commercial skills;
• You are service oriented, a problem solver and a team player with a “can do attitude”;
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills;
• You have very good planning and organizing skills;
• Excellent understanding of the Dutch, English and German languages;
• You are able to perform under high pressure and are confident operating in an environment with uncertainties;
• You are able to be flexible in changing plans;
• You like making a difference with the work you do;
• You are living in Noord-Holland (or willing to move).
• A position that enables self initiative and ownership;
• A great and sustainably place to work with motivated, professional and enthusiast colleagues;
• Attention for professional and personal growth;
• Possibilities to grow within a company that is growing;
• Flexible working conditions.
Inspired-Careers, Recruitment for Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals, has been selected to find and select the best candidate for this position. If you are interested or if you want more information, please contact:
Marielle van Gastel, Managing Partner Inspired-Careers
email@example.com | +31 613960030