Logistics & CS Coordinator – COMPLETED – Haarlem / Amsterdam Area
Mariëlle Wester | 13 October 2016
– COMPLETED –
Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator
Do you want to gain experience in a dynamic global environment where good collaboration takes place at all levels with large international leading companies? Do you like to organise and to coordinate and do you define yourself as a strong communicator? And are you a starter / young professional?
As a Logistics & Customer Service Coordinator you will focus on supporting the growth of the company of our client in Europe. You will coordinate the supply chain (e.g. coordinate bookings and delivery to the external logistics sites: transport, handling, timings, delivery confirmation, invoice checks). Further, you will find yourself coordinating and planning sales and promotions between The Netherlands, UK and the sites in Africa/Latin America. You work in a very small team in the Netherlands and you report to the Commercial Director Europe.
A very interesting and still growing company within the Food branche.
- Take responsibility for the supply chain into one or two customers (transport, handling, timings, delivery confirmation);
- Support on the supply chain model into leading European Retailers;
- Coordinate the chilled transport chain from Schiphol to the customers;
- Responsible for Materials planning (pallets & crates);
- Check invoices/approval/local costing sheets etc. related to logistics (pallets, crates, transport, clearance, handling, materials etc.);
- Work together with the logistics service provider so the teams are ready and able to re-pack orders from airfreight containers into pallets/trollies;
- Manage the required output and service from the team at Schiphol;
- Take part and setting up Special Projects (incl. UK) on operational excellence, cost control and monitoring etc.
- Translating (promotional) forecasts of customers into planning for the factories of the company, making sure the right materials are available at the manufacturing locations;
- Manage and Coordinate new launch / re-launch (Promotional Master Europe for Input);
- Managing the process related to the diverse promotions of the retailers (make the promotion forms, manage the price adjustments etc.);
- Generating of orders of leading European Retailers and updating the Sales Sheets;
- Communicate Shorts with Customers pro-actively;
- Analyse promotions effectiveness and report back to the sales manager;
- Support the finance team, checking and controlling the rates and invoices of partners;
- Support Commercial Director (e.g. communication with clients);
- Coordinate product development between leading European Retailers & the Headquarters.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree;
- Good service/customer minded communicator with a commercial attitude, energetic and professional;
- Hands-on mentality to manage and get things sorted when needed;
- Can work independently and is flexible regarding working hours (no 9-5 mentality);
- Strong Excel knowledge (e.g. at least can make pivot tables);
- Affinity with computers/computer programs;
- Knowledge of how replenishment systems and forecasting tools work;
- Keeping the overview over managing various projects with different customers. Structured and good eye for detail. Likes to follow the process flows;
- Likes to plan and control movements for the customers;
- A good team player;
- Experience in trading with a retailer/supermarket supply chain (f.e. replenishment / planning / ordering) will be an advantage;
- Preferable background in FMCG;
- Fluent in Dutch (!) and English (both verbal and written) with French/German as a pre.
A challenging position with a broad range of responsibilities in a small, entrepreneurial and dynamic team. And a competitive salary package with interesting supply chain dynamics in a global environment.
This position is COMPLETED
This position is COMPLETED
Position reference number 1231