We are searching for an Interim Logistics Manager for our growing and dynamic customer in the food sector.
· Responsible for all logistics operations and relations with the 3PL and transport suppliers.
o Warehouse (NL) and Warehouse (Belgium)
o Transport suppliers in NL (2) and Belgium (2)
· Build a solid structure of reviews and KPI dashboards with all 3PL’s.
· Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies with 3PL’s.
· Get in control of all logistics costs and setup weekly reviews with stakeholders.
· Daily contact with stakeholders internally and externally to smoothen operation.
– Ensure that company quality standards for logistics are met.
– Periodic review of inbound and outbound logistics used to ensure best service levels.
– Follow up on complaints and initiate counter measures.
– Monitor and improve capacity planning and inventory.
– Review and follow up on logistics invoices.
– Ensure all agreements of our contracts are executed and invoiced correctly.
– Develop (and automize) and monitor KPI dashboards.
– Create and follow up on action plans to drive improvements.