German speaking Supply Planner (CLOSED) – Rotterdam (The Netherlands) or Langenfeld (Germany)
Marielle Wester | 4 January 2021
-No longer accepting candidates-
In this position you will be working within an international organisation and will be responsible for the planning from A to Z. As such this is NOT a starters position. As supply planner, you are the key person between business, sales, customer service, scheduling and manufacturing. You are planning responsible for a German plant. Main target for the Supply Planner is to guarantee an uninterrupted supply process for the 0-4 (current +3) months outlook in accordance with the needs of in- and external customers and in line with business and functional guidelines and targets. The goal is to become the key interface between Business, Sales, Customer Service, Manufacturing and the onsite Scheduling team.
This position is within one of our international clients, located in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) or Langenfeld (Germany) and reports to the EMEA Supply Chain Manager.
• Develop and maintain the rolling current +3 months production plan
• Lead the operational excellence meetings and present plan on a weekly basis to required stakeholders and escalate when necessary
• Analyze KPI outcome (e.g. Adherence to Schedule, OTIF, forecast accuracy) and act where needed to meet targets
• Develop and maintain raw material requirements based on agreed mid-term Supply Plan
• Control inventory levels of raw materials, semi and Finished Goods in line with agreed inventory targets and provide appropriate reporting.
• Understand and execute the key analytics in line with manufacturing processes to achieve optimal demand & supply balance
• Provides stakeholders with clear and documented options and related (financial) consequences
• Responsible for Master Data Analysis and maintenance to allow planning tool usage
• Work in assigned project teams on functional and cross-functional basis
• Active engagement in Salesforce.com (CRM) deployment
• Initiate improvement opportunities (automation, digitization, data analysis)
• Actively supports the supply manager in developing the 24 month supply plan
• Regional coordination of the pallet recycling program
• Responsible for monthly reconciliations of inventory levels and initiating and leading annual physical stock counts
Required qualification, experience and skills:
• Bachelor or master’s degree, preferable in Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Technical Business Management
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of Production Planning & Inventory Management
• Fluent written and verbal skills in English and preferably fluent in German (or almost fluent in German) required for internal communication within the organisation and the German plant. If you don’t speak any German, please don’t apply.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP, OMP, advanced Excel and Power BI skills
• APICS certification and Six Sigma certification is preferred
Desired personality traits:
We are looking for someone with the capacity for assimilating and comprehending data and trends to determine the “bigger picture”. The successful candidate has strong analytical and communication skills, enjoys handling multiple tasks in a structured and methodological way. A jack of all trades with the resilience to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
-no longer accepting candidates-
Feel free to sent us an open application via https://www.inspired-careers.com/open-application/