Demand Planner Europe – Noord-Brabant
Nissrine Kohen | 17 March 2020
Our client asked us to search for a Demand Planner Europe.
In this entrepreneurial role of Demand Planner you will work closely together with Supply Chain Planning, Customer Service, Finance, Sales en Marketing to increase the forecast accuracy and deliver several improvement projects. You will report directly into the Supply Chain manager.
Our customer is growing by 20% a year! A dynamic, pro-active, young and entrepreneurial environment ensures that you can make a lot of impact in Supply Chain end to end processes.
Our client brings affordable and good quality products from their European warehouses to their clients. They work with the most professional and recognized distribution partners to specify and distribute products in the most efficient way.
Our client is a family owned company with more than 20 years of experience. They are active in more than 70 countries they bring friendly service by professional staff close to their clients. More than 6,000 enthusiastic employees work every day in regional sales offices around the world. Their manufacturing facilities as well as their R&D laboratories are ISO and TUV certified. There are around 4,000 stores and more than 40,000 points of sale worldwide.
They strive for an experience beyond expectation, to make sure everybody is successful. They keep things simple; they act fast and deliver what they promise. Their people make it possible: they go the Xtra mile for the love of their job and the passion to serve their clients.
In the position of Demand Planner you will:
- Lead the demand plan alignment cycle including the setup of an S&OP cycle;
- Manage and improve all demand planning related topics;
- Take care of necessary changes in the systems (master data) to enable a smooth sales order procurement process;
- Manage the inventory together with Supply Planner;
- Create a weekly purchase order and follow up on outstanding purchase orders (cancel, postpone, chase) in the cooperation with Supply Planner;
- Back up of the Supply Planner with all accompanying tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a BSc and/or MSc degree in Supply Chain or relevant fields;
- Has 3-5 years experience in Supply Chain Planning;
- Is a professional with a passion for planning;
- Is analytical, enthusiastic and has the desire to work in a dynamic environment;
- Has strong analytical skills;
- Has sound communication skills;
- Is experienced with SAP SD and MM Module, Anaplan experience is a plus;
- Has profound knowledge in demand planning & inventory management;
- Is fluent in both English and Dutch.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be offered a 32-hours job in a passionate, fast growing company. This position is based at the European headquarter office in North-Brabant, The Netherlands. You will start in a team where you will help each other out and where you will have the possibility to develop the role of Demand Planner within the organization.
Inspired-Careers, Recruitment for Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals, has been selected to find and select the best candidate for this position. If you are interested or if you want more information, please contact:
Marielle van Gastel, Managing Partner Inspired-Careers
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 613960030